Monday, April 15, 2013

Some joy and laughter on a gloomy day

Our hearts have been heavy for another set of special needs parents who just lost their 5 1/2 yr old son last night. The thought of losing our child strikes a chord of fear horribly deep and our thoughts and prayers go out to PA to this family. Their blog is here, http://www.kateleong.com/2013/04/gavin-david-leong.html#.UWybfKKG2Sp

Then to hear the news about the Boston Marathon today is just awful, too. And, I learned that the 26th mile was dedicated to Sandy Hook Elementary and that some of the families went to Boston to cheer people on during that last mile. I really hope none of them were directly affected by today's events. They have been through so much already.

So, I thought I'd upload a video of our boy being goofy and eating up seeing himself on camera. He loves to end his days snuggled right in between us on the coach talking, tickling, reading books, and getting his double loving. Which is right where I want to have spent the entire day so I'm looking forward to our evening together holding each other tightly!

Love and hug all of your special people, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment